Re: [SLE] [OT] Legal Issues Type Question
Hey,

It's same here in Slovenia. You can get a comp without an OS only if the
reseller is in "good mood", your friend of relative :].

But please mind another thing: Microsoft is doing a big pressure on all it's
resellers, especially "Microsoft Solution Providers". Shall they start
selling another OS [or commercializing it], suddendly, prices on MS producst
for that company will "slowly" start to rise...

Big bad Microsoft? Well, Microsoft is and has always been a "company", and as
far as I know, companies are mostly looking for money. As I'm studying
economics [I+m 17], I can only understand and "worship" their "haste for
money", although as a costumer I don't like their price policy. But, hey, not
everybody can become an almost-monopolist...

--
Kind regards, Ziga Dolhar
libmoney.so.5 is needed by VMWare

< Previous Next >