Re: [SLE] [NEWS] When will SuSE have XFS support?
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:58:04 +0200
* Matt <zagnimp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:49:43AM +0100)
> Hi
>
> I am rather new to this list and I have one of the most basic questions
> that seem to go beyond the installation support offered by SuSE....
>
> Please could someone post me a very simple setup for configuring
> a gateway to connect 3 linux boxes to the internet where the
> modem is only connected to one box...
>
> ie internet <--->modem<--> box1 <---> box2 <--> box3
>
> So that all the users can connect to the internet.
>
> my network is setup with
>
> box1 192.168.10.1
> box2 192.168.10.2
> box3 192.168.10.3
>
> hostname box1 = linuxbox1
> hostname box2 = linuxbox2
> hostname box3 = linuxbox3

Assuming you can get on the 'net from box1 all you have to do is

on box2,box3 set the gateway to box1

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV Fax +31-10.280.1511

This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.