Re: [SLE] NEWBIE QUESTION about RAIDCARD
Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late reply cause i did not come to the office yesterday and we
had a holiday. Anyhow, do i need to configure the boot device priority to what
Removable Devices or Just boot from HARD DRIVE ? recently i configure it to
boot from a hard drive because i confuged the HARD DRIVE option regrading the
priority set to Array 1000 Family RAID Adapter. Do i need to re-install the
linux box or any other way? If the Linux autodetects the RAID devices meaning
the mirroring will be applied ?

Thanks and regards,