Re: [SLE] Incoming mail problem......
  • From: <marsaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
You have one server and one Laptop? If that is the case you need to define
a POP server for Kmail until it supports IMAP and then on the Server you
need to install thepoper package.....which is started by inetd......be
advised that unless you wrap POP in SSL it is _VERY_ bad if that Server is
on the Internet.....that goes for IMAP too BTW.

Regards,

Jon