MC feature or bug?
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 12:23:52 -0700
Hello SuSE folkz,
I'm using the same version of Midnight Commander on three identical SuSE 7.1
boxes with KDE 2.1.1. MC is running in kvt.
On the first box when I do 'Ctrl o' MC panels hide and I can work in the bash
shell and return back to MC panels with 'Ctrl o'.
But MC on other two boxes behaves differently.
When I do 'Ctrl o' panels hide but I can't see the bash prompt and when I'm
pressing any button MC panels appear back.
Could somebody tell me how to correct this issue.
Thank you in advance.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under
the Americans with disabilities Act.