Fwd: How to display tty# in KDE Login Manager
Hello SuSE folkz,
I'm running two sessions of X with different color depths on tty7 and tty8.
I'm wondering how to display which tty is this in KDE Login Manager.
I know that KDE Login Manager accepts parameter HOSTNAME to display my system
host name at login.
Could somebody tell me please what should I enter into KDE Login Manager in
order to display which tty is this at login.
Thank you in advance
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
--------------> Try Linux and you'll understand why <--------------

  • No further messages