RE: [SLE] IP Masq / DHCP / Firewalling (Reply: LONG!)
  • From: jhoepner@xxxxxxxx (Jim Hoepner)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:14:03 -0500

Argentium,
Thanks for taking the time to write this well-documented
email - and for posting to the list for everyone's benefit!
I can really understand and appreciate the detail of the the
information you provided. This will be a great help!

Also, thanks to everyone else who unselfishly provide much
needed info!
My hat's off to all of you!!!
Thanks,
jrh