Re: [SLE] IP Masq / DHCP / Firewalling (Reply: LONG!)
  • From: agtiger@xxxxxxxxxxx (Argentium G. Tiger)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:41:11 -0500

At 04:42 AM 04/03/2000 +0200, Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>when posting in the future, please limit the line length to approx. 75
>chars. This makes reading a mail in text mode readers much easier and also
>eases quoting.

Thanks for letting me know about the Philipp, I had turned word-wrap off in Eudora a while back when I was trying to post the wvdial.dod script for someone. I've got it turned back on now. Let me know if it's not automatically wordwrapping.

(Eudora won't matter shortly, I'm switching my email over from the windows desktop to the KDE desktop. Do you know a really good X email client (or KDE) that has a whole whack of features including a powerful filtering set?)