Re: [SLE] Screw etiquette
  • From: bobbyg@xxxxxxxxxx (Bobby Geortgilakis)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:06:37 +1200

Hi All & steganos1,

who wrote lots.

<snip>
i look at it this way , its like that old song by the stones ~you cant always get what you want~
<snip>

"But you just might find, we get what we need" -- with apologies to the Glimmer Twins.... ;-)

I hope this list will not suddenly turn into the play thing of grammar junkies and Sunday School Teachers *shudder*. The former is not the case,
rather there is something of a groundswell to make the implicit explicit, as far as boundaries go; viz, " *voice of God effect-reverb...* Thou
shalt not flame thy fellow Tuxite, when they screw up." We all screw up once in a while, ecce homo.

As you model by sending in your *colourful* email, this list operates on Hellenic Democratic principles & we are collectively working it out as we
go along.

"I know, it's only LInux, but I like it...." -- with MORE apologies to the Glimmer Twins.... ;-)

Also, that hyperlink you sent in with your mail is broke, so do you have one that will get myself & anyone else who is curious, a glimpse of that
image?

*BFN*

Greek Geek