Re: [SLE] Re: An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion
  • From: saschag@xxxxxxxxxx (Sascha Graeber)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:25:39 -0500

BobF wrote:

> We have tried that down here in Texas with less than satisfactory
> results........... ;-)

Well - I aint seen no "City Limit" signs with a hell lot of bullet-holes
recently 8)

Again - this is not meant to take free speach or newbie questions away
but to help avoiding HTML, Test and simple stuff over and over. We are
still going to have those thoughtful discussions (alike the one right
now). I certainly would appreciate a "List of Recommondations" to new
subsribers.
No "Police", "Master of Censoring" "denial of help" or "RTFM god****it"
system is going to be imposed.
just my o.o2 (again) 8)