[SLE] Re: An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion
  • From: jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx (Jim Sabatke)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 11:30:44 CST

I like discussions of etiquette, IMHO, some rules should be "common
knowledge." I disagree with the one that says to always put the quoted
text first. I get so many emails that, on some busy days, that I look for
the response first to see if I'm interested; if not, a quick delete.

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 19:22:41 +0200
> To: "James (Jim) Hatridge" <hatridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [SLE] Re: An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion
>
> * James (Jim) Hatridge (hatridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20000401 18:59]:
>
> > Personally I see no reason to have rules on this list. We are doing
> fine
> > without them.
>
> I tend to disagree, but more on that later on.
<snip>

--
Jim Sabatke
SuSE 6.3 Linux

Never fight with a pig. You both get covered with mud, and the pig likes
it.