[SLE] 6.3 upgrade problems
  • From: rlyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Lyons)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:55:39 -0500 (EST)

I just updated my system from suse 6.1 to 6.3 and I'm having a couple of
problems. I just want to take them one at a time insted of sending one big
e-mail. The problems are coming out one at a time....

The first one that I need to deal with is a boot up problem. When I boot
my system, my printer goes crazy. It tries to print a bunch of stuff and
creates a tone on entries in the ps table. How can I fix this?

P.S. Should I have done a fresh install? are this problems goinf to
continue to grow?

Thanks in advance,
Robert