[SLE] An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion
  • From: pthomas@xxxxxxx (Philipp Thomas)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:05:52 +0200

The users of the German suse-linux have created an etiquette which is posted
once a month on the list. You can have a look at a slightly outdated
translated version at

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q5043905/Suse-Linux-Etiquette-e.txt

I really like the idea as, at least IMO, it a) gives people clues as to
where to search for answers besides the list and b) helps reduce discussions
about the format of mails to the list.
Therefor I would like to propose something similiar for this list. As with
the german list, this IMO should not be an official statement from SuSE but
something we as members of this list create. If there is interest, I could
do a translation of the current German etiquette and we could use that as a
starting point.

Comments?

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx>
SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany