Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:32:48 -0500
On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 08:27 +1000, Helen South wrote:
That sounds like a plan. I'm not entirely comfortable with wiki syntax
but it won't take long to fix that.
I'd been thinking about some of the mini wikis I've played with
(TiddlyWiki, WikiOnAStick) but if we can use our existing wiki in that
way .... it's not an issue that it's a 'work in progress'?

Nope, not an issue. We frequently do that here. Not everything on the
wiki is a "final document." Although if you wish to, you can put on top
"Work in Progress" so someone who doesn't realize doesn't get all up in
arms. Hey, it happens! :-)

As for the syntax, no worries. As we progress, people will jump in and
clean up syntax where possible and the next time you go in to edit
something, you'll see syntax examples.

Bryen