Re: [opensuse-project] Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:26:34 -0700
On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 18:51 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 22:35 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
General question to those more closely involved in oS project management
- is there a tool we have access to that can help track tasks and
progress on projects within the oS project?

I'm thinking something like a Kablink (or Vibe OnPrem) task list. I've
got Vibe installed at home with a limited number of users, but I'd rather
track the bugzilla/bug process project in a more visible way than on a
private server in my house. :)

If we don't, I can set something on on the Kablink site so those who are
interested can follow along and help document the tasks that need to be
completed and their progress.

Thanks,

Jim

Roger Leudecke and some others have also been interested in getting
Kablink into the openSUSE infrastructure, but haven't gotten much
traction since some of you talked about it at the last Brainshare.
Might be worth pinging Roger to see what can be done to move this
initiative forward.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project

Its exactly for reasons such as this that I was pushing for it. We are a
project with no project management!