[opensuse-project] openSUSE Conference Registration now open!
openSUSE Conference... bigger than ever, better than ever, and made
awesomer than ever by your presence at the conference!

We're happy to announce that the registration for openSUSE Conference
Here's some relevant information for you:

- Registration Form - http://bit.ly/nfN4FL
- Recommended Hotels - http://bit.ly/qVLplm

This year's conference will be held in Nuremberg Germany September
11-14, 2011 in a new location at Zentrifuge. RWX3 is our theme as we
are creating a conference in which everyone gets involved. Lots of
presentations, workshops, BoFs and more. It's all about you, the
Project, and our contributions to the world of FOSS.

And to be sure, this won't be all about work. We'll be having fun too
at the BBQ party on Monday night. You won't want to miss this chance to
indulge in some tasty grillings and washing it down with a nice cold
bottle of our very own openSUSE-branded beer!

So we look forward to seeing you at this year's Conference. For more
information about our open registration announcement, please visit
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/07/14/opensuse-conference-registration-open/

Sincerely,
The openSUSE Conference Team

For press inquiries, please contact press@xxxxxxxxxxxx