Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE 11.3 Thessaloniki,GR rock party
  • From: Ricardo Chung <ricardo.a.chung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:32:11 -0500
El jue, 28-10-2010 a las 21:58 +0300, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
escribió:
Some of you wonder:
Are they crazy? 11.3 was out last summer and they do a launch party now?

Non Greeks-marketing team say:
PERFECT. They celebrate the 11.3 on 11.3 (November 3rd).

But party addict think:
PERFECT. Time to party. Time to ROCK...

For all of you, get up from chairs, beds, armchairs, divans, Ubunteros,
Fedoratos. Mint, arch, debian, gentoo, mandriva, slackware and rest
windows user, we wait you to celebrate and rock together.

DATE: November 3rd (11.3)
TIME:22.00
PLACE: ARGY'S ROCK (5th IRONOS str)
MAP: http://bit.ly/bpECcx
POSTER: http://diamond.comlu.com/suse/events/party/poster_11_3.png

Never is too late for a good openSUSE party. So rock on !!!

I will join the party from my place and will make my chameleon sounds at
Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 releases party on November 11th at 6:00 pm.

So I am crazy too and loving our green colors

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Amonthoth
http://twitter.com/amon0thoth1
http://amon0thoth1.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/openSUSE-Panama-Users-Group/326325121542