Re: [opensuse-marketing] OpenRheinRuhr
  • From: Jan Krings <liquidsky42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:23:16 +0200
Hi,

I know it's a little late, but if you still need help I can help you. Until
today I did not know if I leave the two days. I live about 1 hour's train ride
from Oberhausen, so I can even get there early.
If you still looking for someone who looks after the booth, I would support
you there.

Greetings

Jan Krings

Hello,

Next month on 13th and 14th November is in Oberhausen an Linux event called
OpenRheinRuhr.

http://openrheinruhr.de/

Its the second edition of this event, last year it was in Bottrop and this
year it will be in Oberhausen at Rheinisches Industriemuseum. Marcel
Richter, Thomas Groß and me go there but Thomas have a talk and me have an
workshop and a talk there so help is always welcome.

When u have time and fun to help at the openSUSE booth, send me an message

br gnokii