Re: [opensuse-marketing] feedback on news
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:51:42 +0200
Le 28/10/2010 21:49, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

Which is too bad - after all, as was said during the conference by
Henne - we
all read the planet.

no.

many people don't have time to read the many openSUSE mailing lists,
foruls AND planet. Planet being probably the worst (that is less
organized). openSUSE *officials* should be discussed here (or on some
list anybody is invited to subscribe), but no anywhere like lizards or
planet. Don't you have any other work to do than read the net?

I think most if not all people on this list do. Unless
the process of selecting is complicated (no idea how you do that) it should
be
someting pretty much everyone can do - maybe we should make a bit more noise
about the fact that our Weekly News needs help!

weekly news could have a part quoted "official news" and an other
"found on then net"

jdd