Re: [opensuse-marketing] writing opportunities
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:16:54 +0200
On 2010-10-26 S wrote:
Am Dienstag 26 Oktober 2010, 21:55:01 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Hi all,

I need some creativity from you all. I've been asked by the UK
linuxuser magazine people if I know anyone who could write technical
tutorials (eg installing a L.i.f.e thin-client setup) of about 2000
words for them.

There might be some payment but that's not a given - they have to eat
too.

So, we must have people in our community who, maybe with some writing
help from us, could do this. How do we contact them? Does anyone have
any ideas? I could obviously blog, or ask on -project, but I would like
to hear your thoughs too.

And if any of you would be willing to work with a techie on such an
article, doing some editing and working on wording etc, step up now :D

for Life I would ask 3 persons

1. Lars Vogdt
2. Jan Weber
3. Jigish Gohil

It was just an example, there are plenty more... Where and how could we
best ask if people are interested in writing such articles?

simple, if u have such a story to write step forward here, then we point u to
the right person.

Or have u in mind right now to get out some "without request" shoots to
magazines?

br gnokii

br gnokii

Cheers,