Re: [opensuse-marketing] A plan to get the world out...
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:16:08 +0200
On 2010-10-19 Chuck wrote:
Guys,

I know many are busy with OSC10. I been think of a new thing for
market. That is to start posting on Free Software Daily.
http://www.fsdaily.com/. I have been reading the site for about 4
years. I use to get the Free Software magazine that you could
download.

The reason I am going to start posting on the site, is to balance the
negative post. There is a group that post anything negative about
SUSE/Novell they can. http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page (
They really hate the deal with MS/Novell and Mono)

The site works like digg, so when I post a story. I will send new here
and post on twitter. I like to see us get the information on the front
page.

I registered and repeat your call on others to do the same :D

We can maybe also ask on -project and on the ambassadors list?