Re: [opensuse-marketing] Helen South, linux.com, openSUSE group
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:06:37 +0200
On 2010-10-26 Brandon wrote:
http://www.linux.com/community/groups
you'll find openSUSE and others

There is a lot of information at both linux.com and openSUSE.org - and I
have explored just the tip of these "Ross Ice Shelf sized" sites.

I'm asking Helen South to let me be one of her "linux.com Friends" and I
joined the above openSUSE group at linux.com.

Next week I'll be in Portland, Oregon, USA at goscon.org and promoting
openSUSE to fellow attendees.

Nice, on both accounts. Linux.com isn't a very strong community portal but has
many newbies asking questions. We might make an impact there if we register
and try to do a bit there...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
www.psnug.org (see Calendar page for meetings)
Puget Sound Network Users Group

Helping realize OPEN STANDARDS and investigate OPEN SOURCE
PSNUG
c/o Brandon Fouts
9549a Olympus Beach Rd NE
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-3446

brando@xxxxxxxxx
brando@xxxxxxxxxxxx
currently running 11.3 dual boot 32 and 64 bit on Intel CeleronM