Re: [opensuse-marketing] Linux.com Friends System
  • From: suserocks@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:40:21 +0000
Less may be more but visibility is important and we do need to grow openSUSE
mindshare in the world.

However, just signing up for any old network and then not being active is akin
to guerrilla advertising. We don't want hit and run presence because it may
become much harder to maintain or update that presence down the road.

What I would recommend folks to do is do try out different networks (like what
you are doing) and try to become knowledgeable in how that network works
effectively and report back to the rest of the team with advice on best
practices for that network.

Distributed knowledge is power!

Keep up the great work Helen

Bryen M Yunashko