Re: [opensuse-marketing] BoF topics please!
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:50:09 +0300
Finally I am Really tired because i didn't saw the Marketing word nowhere...
I'll be back in a few hours fresh and as good as new...
Kostas

2010/10/19 Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We can make questions about anything?
I mean I have questions for Marketing but I also would like to ask to
someone to tell me, I would if I were there, about software at tablet
pc's...
Can we expand to whatever sector we want?
Kostas