Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: Promo around openSUSE conference
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:41:21 -0400
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 14 October 2010 17:14:49 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Monday 13 September 2010 22:35:53 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Dear friends,

I have made a page describing the tasks to do for the openSUSE
conference. Input is welcome, especially of the kind "I will do
that". IOW feel free to add things, especially if it's your name
behind a task!

'on the ground', as in at the conference, we need at least 5-7 peeps
to cover the tracks, make good photo's for flickr and articles and
take care of the press. Who feels up for it?

Check the plan:
http://piratepad.net/H9whQFD9wU

Cheers
Jos

Ping-pong again - any promo peeps going to the conference, please add
your name at the bottom of this piratepad please. There's a bunch of
tasks and I'd love to know if and for what you are available. Most
notable tasks - someone who is responsible for twitter and such;
someone to make pictures we can use in articles; and people who can
take some notes on cool things which are happening for articles.

Who's up for it?

Seems it's only you and me ;-(.  I'll try to load my press kit tomorrow on
my bike ;)

So, will anybody besides the two of us attend the marketing bof on
Thursday?
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_BOF_2010

Andreas
--

If you see a puppy near the conf, that me in Spirit. Seriously if I
was there guys I would come.

Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein