[opensuse-marketing] A plan to get the world out...
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:37:02 -0400
Guys,

I know many are busy with OSC10. I been think of a new thing for
market. That is to start posting on Free Software Daily.
http://www.fsdaily.com/. I have been reading the site for about 4
years. I use to get the Free Software magazine that you could
download.

The reason I am going to start posting on the site, is to balance the
negative post. There is a group that post anything negative about
SUSE/Novell they can. http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page (
They really hate the deal with MS/Novell and Mono)

The site works like digg, so when I post a story. I will send new here
and post on twitter. I like to see us get the information on the front
page.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.