[opensuse-marketing] BoF topics please!
AJ has kindly set up a BoF for the Marketing Team to have a good face to
face and hear from everyone what we'd like to see as our continued
direction in the marketing team.

We realize that many of you cannot make it to the openSUSE Conference
this year, but we want to make sure your voices are heard. We have
created a wiki page wher you can submit your questions or topics that
you'd like to see discussed. And we will make sure to provide as much
detail afterward of what was discussed, agreed upon, requires further
exploration, etc.

This is your chance to participate in the conference even if you are not
physically there!

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_BOF_2010

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team lead