Re: [opensuse-marketing] A review on our Marketing Strategies
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:58:11 +1100
Yes I saw that and had a bit of a laugh!

I'll think about it and suggest some alternatives! :)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The obs 2.1 announcement draft has currently
(http://piratepad.net/VXa1B1xryD):
The openSUSE Build  Service 2.1 released

We are proud to announce release 2.1 of the openSUSE Build Service - OBS -
bringing new features including an enhanced web interface, integration with
online code management systems and better access controls.

I hear you screaming. Any suggestions on improvements?

Andreas