Re: [opensuse-marketing] A review on our Marketing Strategies
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:52:22 +0200
On Tuesday 12 October 2010 09:30:24 Helen wrote:
Random marketing thoughts: next time I read "Xdistro is pleased/proud
to announce the release of xyz" I may scream. Will people not
recognize a release announcement if it's not worded that way? ......
openSUSE 11.4 Release Announcement: openSUSE 11.4 is now officially
rolling off the press! Grab your copy while it's hot! Okay so maybe
that's a trifle over the top :)

The obs 2.1 announcement draft has currently
(http://piratepad.net/VXa1B1xryD):
The openSUSE Build Service 2.1 released

We are proud to announce release 2.1 of the openSUSE Build Service - OBS -
bringing new features including an enhanced web interface, integration with
online code management systems and better access controls.

I hear you screaming. Any suggestions on improvements?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany