Re: [opensuse-marketing] A review on our Marketing Strategies
  • From: Kostas Koud <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 01:27:05 +0300
I agree with Helen,people love to see their bugs fixed and yes we
have great stability but I think that these days one of the basic
people's criteria is the community.
Under my opinion we must create solid local communities and global community.
Local communities so that people can communicate with other people in
their own language so that they can express their problems more
easily.At that point I suggest to learn from those who already have
strong local communities make it better, innovating if its possible.In
case we need ideas or having any problems on how to make things work I
believe we all make great job here on the mailing lists helping each
other,plus that for example an idea Helen has could be what I might
need in order to get my community one step further
Strengthen our Global community, I believe forum and the wiki are
making a great job but I don't know if that is enough.
that is for now

Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras