Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:05:46 +0200
Am Dienstag 12 Oktober 2010, 11:36:52 schrieben Sie:
On 08.10.2010, at 19:14, S.Kemter wrote:
Am Freitag 08 Oktober 2010, 18:26:34 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
On Friday 08 October 2010 12:21:51 Robert Lihm wrote:
@michl: Maybe we should think about a pro account? It would bring many
advantages like localised shops and so on.

As soon as you really bump into limitations (eg you have more than three
good SVG designs etc) let me know. But initially, I prefer to start with
just a few things, then do an announcement on news.opensuse.org about
the re-vitalized shop and see if people like it. If they do order
things, the number of SVG's you can upload will be increased, afaik, so
we can grow organically.

sorry Jos its actually no good idea to start with "few things" because
for upload ur own motives u need a professional account on spreadshirt.
Then u can upload every month 20 motives.

)

We already started with view designs ;-) And are you sure with the 20
templates?

yes I am sure after some said to me I should make shirts from some of my
designs I looked for it.

There isnt the problem to do some, have some cool motifes, u know kawaii
geeko, openSUSE super hero, openSUSE+GNOME=Love and so on.

Of course - if the shop is popular enough at some point we can surely
upgrade to pro.

So there is no choice on the end as get an proffessional account, but
that costs first money ;)

+1 I think finally we will need a pro-account.

Robert

br gnokii