[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Greece at the celebrations for the 100 years Scouting in Greece (report)
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:16:53 +0300
Hello,

I wrote the report but forgot to send it to the list.

On October 1st-3rd, we participated to the celebrations for 100 years Scouting in Greece <http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2010/09/opensuse-presence-at-celebrations-for.html>. The last day was dedicated to animals since it was their world day celebration.

For more info and pictures, check the full report:

http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2010/10/opensuse-at-celebrations-for-100-years.html