Re: [opensuse-marketing] Opensuse article on Linux Magazine
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:23:43 +0200
On Friday 08 October 2010 06:15:56 Isaac Amaru Zelaya Orellana wrote:
2010/10/7 Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>:
Doesn't suck at all! Nice work!

cheers

Helen

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Isaac Amaru Zelaya Orellana

<futadict@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Jos Poortvliet got a space on Linux Magazine to promote the openSuse
Conference so I wrote this little article
http://piratepad.net/LfN2bglxf9, but it sucks, jejeje, so please give
me a hand to finished and make it great!!

Thanks to all :D

--
GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!