Re: [opensuse-marketing] 11.4 Milestone 2 announcement
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:36:22 +0200
On Friday 08 October 2010 12:29:23 Kostas Koud wrote:
Finally because I am confused, is there anywhere the complete
announcement so that we can translate it in order to send it on some
local Sites-blogs and even twitt the original announcement?

It's published, here:
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/10/07/opensuse-announces-second-11-4-
development-milestone-with-new-kernel-openoffice-mesa/