[opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:52:16 +0200
Hi Shayon,

cc'ing the marketing list
On Wednesday 06 October 2010 07:00:54 Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hi Michael ,

My name is Shayon , you can say a former openSUSE contributor (Wiki and
marketing). I lost contact and touch with openSUSE people and project
due to my examinations and admission to University. But now I would like
to again contribute to the project , I will not be having too much of
time like before , but still I can manage I believe.

I am interested in contributing to openSUSE shop (as i read that in open
jobs). So you already got a maintainer for that ? if not , I would like
to volunteer for that . But before, I would also like to know what all
tasks are to be performed , and a bit more detail on that .

Let me know what you feel on this ...
This is a great idea I more then appreciate that we re-animate the shop as it
currently doesn't get the love it deserves.
I need to find the access details for the shop so you guys can change/add
stuff.

Best
Michael

Looking forward to hear from you ....