Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SCTP support
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 11:57:50 +0200
On 2020-09-09 11:08:44 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am 03.09.20 um 20:04 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

The bluez build log shows that apparently no kernel RPM and no kmod RPM is
installed, which would mean that there are also no .ko files and no
/sbin/modprobe executable, giving reason for a failing autoloading
mechanism.
See if you can get AF_ALG/IPPROTO_SCTP to work when you force BuildRequires:
kernel-default kmod.

This does indeed work, but only for projects where the versions of
kernel-obs-build are aligned with kernel-default.

In my "devel project" home:seife:testing, I need to add Kernel:HEAD repo
to be able to build KMPs for it, and then kernel-obs-build is no longer
in sync with kernel-default:

You could simply link the Kernel:HEAD kernel-source (or kernel-obs-build)
package into your project (or ask if they could enable the build for the
kernel-obs-build package). That is,

osc linkpac Kernel:HEAD kernel-obs-build <your project>

should do the trick.

Marcus