[opensuse-buildservice] Re: strange OBS failure "base system is broken"
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 09:47:55 +0200
On Sep 03 2020, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

My previous attempt failed with a different error:
[ 188s] ... saving built packages
[ 188s] swapoff: error while loading shared libraries: libmount.so.1: cannot

Looks like VMinstall needs to be adjusted.

Additionally, I have a problem with baselibs.conf. The python flavor cannot
build requuested base libs. So I added
%if "<name>" == "standard"
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:sbrabec:branches:util-linux-multibuild/util-linux/baselibs.conf?expand=1

There is no need for the conditional. If there is no package with that
name the entry in the baselibs.conf is simply ignored.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1