[opensuse-buildservice] Where's the list of "incoming" tasks now?
Before it was really easy to get a list of the tasks on "incoming", that
basically were those awaiting my review.

But with the new WebUI... I don't really understand how it works.

At "Inbox" it seems I have SRs that were superseeded, that are pending, and
that are accepted.

Nothing at "Done".

At "All requests" it seems I have... well... everything, as it should :-)

All the filters ("Reviews", "Comments" and "State changes" do not show me
anything).

Besides the whole section is called "My notifications", despite I arrived by
clicking on "Tasks" (on the bar on top of the site).

So short question: how do I get the list of tasks that "incoming" as offering
me until now?

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni