Re: [opensuse-buildservice] failed/succeeded tooltips missing in monitor

On 3/20/20 7:03 PM, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hi,

I'm really missing the failed/succeeded tooltips on the project monitor page,
when builds are in finished state. It has avoided to open a new browser tab
for me. This was especially useful, when OBS is under fire, and builds may
keep in the finished state for a long time..

Any chance to get back this quick build health indicator?

For somethings like unresolvable you can mouse over the question mark
but this is still mega irritating because you go to copy / paste or
write down the unresolvable package for reference and the info
disappears again.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30