[opensuse-buildservice] Internet Access Inside Workers
Hello all,

I am currently evaluating OBS for an internal Debian/Ubuntu package
building system, and am very pleased with what I see so far.

My use case requires the code running inside the workers to have access
to the internet, but in my testing, the package tests failed due to
lack of internet connectivity. This will be an internal OBS instance
running only trusted code, and we have Buildbot instances which serve a
similar purpose, so I am not very concerned with the security
implications of allowing connectivity inside the worker. Is there a
configuration option to allow this, or is this something I would need
to implement myself? Thanks in advance.

Kyle