[opensuse-buildservice] Re: project config: Runscripts
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 16:29:13 +0300
08.03.2020 11:44, Matwey V. Kornilov пишет:
08.03.2020 03:07, Stefan Seyfried пишет:
Am 05.03.20 um 16:37 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

I am running private OBS instance. Now I am trying to upload some Linux
distro into the instance and working on the project config. I've take
some project config for a reference, but now I see the following issue
which I cannot resolve.

Among Preinstall packages I have bash, glibc, libtermcap, and others.

When trying to run a KVM build I see the following error message after
kvm startup:

[ 10s] /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries:
libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ 10s] [ 2.840759] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill
init! exitcode=0x00007f00

libtermcap provides only /lib/libtermcap.so.2.0.8 and
/lib/libtermcap.so.2 is created by /sbin/ldconfig (provided by glibs) as
a part of libtermcap postinstall script.

do you see the same on a "osc build" chroot build?
IMHO you should, and it is much easier to debug.

Good idea, but osc build with chroot works fine. So, it is qemu-kvm
specific issue.

I have checked the qemu system image.

The symlink is missed after unsuccessful booting attempt:

# chroot /mnt
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2: cannot

However, /sbin/ldconfig fixes the things:

# chroot /mnt /sbin/ldconfig
# chroot /mnt
bash-2.05b# exit
exit

As far as I can see in the `build' sources, ldconfig should be called by
./init_buildsystem before running the virtual machine.

What distriubution are you building for?

It is Red Hat 8.0 (from 2003). I know that it sounds weird, but still
there is an issue.