Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on automating

On Friday 2019-09-27 07:37, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am 26.09.19 um 19:30 schrieb Timothy O'Barr:
I've got a few questions when it comes to automating the build process with
OBS. I'm trying to make
a bash script that'll saasuto clone from a source and run osc. One thing
that's getting in the way
is when I run osc commit to upload the new files to the obs repo it
automatically opens the changes
file in an editor like VI thus breaking the automation. is there a way to
skip that?

Hi Timothy,

osc ci supports -m to avoid an editor

EDITOR=customprogram osc ci ...
osc ci -F
osc ci -n

LOTS of possibilites, most of them showing up in `osc up -h`.