[opensuse-buildservice] Thoughts on deploy Open Build Service in kubernetes cluster
  • From: TommyLike Hu <tommylikehu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 20:02:24 +0800
Hey guys,

Recently, we start to evaluate Open Build Service for our package
build and publish system, considering the portability, scalability and
ecosystem, our most of other services are deployed on kubernetes
cluster, therefore, we are just wondering whether it's a possible or a
good choice to deploy OBS in kubernetes.
We would like start this thread for the purpose of discussion on these below:
1. Does there anyone have tried to deploy OBS in k8s cluster, Is
there any suggestion/warning on that direction?
2. If possible, what's the best practice on how to deploying OBS,
and what's the scale we can get?
3. If not, what's the disadvantages or issues we would have within
that deployment?

Thanks for your sharing!
TommyLike