[opensuse-buildservice] Cannot build RHEL packages anymore (package "epel-rpm-macros" suddenly not resolvable)...
Hi There,

I have been working on a package for RHEL 7 the last couple of days without any
issues.
My last successful build was on 24-Sep-2019 18:56.
Yesterday, I made some reorganization of my local file system, which meant I
had to recheck out my project as well as the package, I was working on, from
OBS (using "osc checkout").
Having done that, I was able to make a few local builds without any issues, but
when I wanted to make my final build of my package, I suddenly received this
error message:

$ osc build --local-package
Building xscreensaver.spec for Fedora_EPEL_7_RHEL/x86_64
Getting buildinfo from server and store to
/data/home/olsde000/devel/ATS/lp3/misc/sources/home:DOlsson/xscreensaver/.osc/_buildinfo-Fedora_EPEL_7_RHEL-x86_64.xml
Getting buildconfig from server and store to
/data/home/olsde000/devel/ATS/lp3/misc/sources/home:DOlsson/xscreensaver/.osc/_buildconfig-Fedora_EPEL_7_RHEL-x86_64
buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides epel-rpm-macros
$

I simply do not understand, why I am getting this.
When following the repository chain in OBS, I end up with

Fedora:EPEL:7/RHEL x86_64 => Fedora:EPEL:7/standard x86_64 => x86_64
https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64 (rpmmd)

where the package "epel-rpm-macros" definitively can be found:

https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/Packages/e/epel-rpm-macros-7-21.noarch.rpm

So why, all of a sudden, is not OBS capable of resolving this package.
As written above, everything had working very nicely up till around 16:00 -
18:00 yesterday 25-Sep-2019, where this error message out of no where turned up.

And, no, it does help to try to build the package on OBS either, the same error
turns up here.

Has any one gotten an idea as to what is going on here and how to solve this
problem?

Best regards & thanks for your help,
Dennis Olsson--