Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does OBS think some packages are "unresolvable" while they are not?
Am Freitag, 13. September 2019, 09:40:40 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

hmm, what do you mean by "basically broken when it comes to addons"?
The fact that it does not support old-style xul addons but only
webextensions? Or is there anything else?

well, there is the fact that so far no addons have actually been updated,
or if they have they don't work - not even the ones that come packaged
with it., like lightning.

actually by now *most* of the extesions that I have to have work, after you
manually reinstall them - not all, but the important ones, I can get at my
calendars and contacts.

I'm trying the 68.1 binaries right now, and the first I see is this:

https://gyazo.com/2e1b4633008da15847bd49ffe84921c3

Since I guess that this is called only on first upgrade of a profile I
cannot reproduce easily. I will try. Do you have the full URL somewhere
on the screen?

it actually shows up every time I start TB68 - and there is no full URL
anywhere.

I'll keep trying 68.1 for a bit.

Cheers

--