Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does OBS think some packages are "unresolvable" while they are not?
Am Montag, 9. September 2019, 22:31:53 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Am 09.09.19 um 21:46 schrieb Mathias Homann:
Am Montag, 9. September 2019, 12:02:01 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Firefox 68.1 is currently building with a hotfix because the packages
provided for a very short time before were broken on x86(-64) therefore
I wiped the binaries directly after publishing.

hm. that binary crashes immediately when I start any video playback
(youtube, twitch).

hmm, unfortunate. But yes, I found another bug in that build which
_should_ just cause a bad video coloring. At least that is what is
happening for me. If it crashes for you that is quite a bigger issue.

Guess I wasn't completely clear: as soon as I start video playback I can see
that the video area is blue - then FF crashes.

Detail: nvidia optimus here. Can't test on a "normal" nvidia rig before
tomorrow night.

The bug should be fixed with recent submission but as I also needed to
fix something in NSPR for Tumbleweed the whole repo needs to rebuild
which now will take again some time.

That's ok, i can just go and have breakfast in the meantime... XD

Cheers
MH

*Mathias Homann*
Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
telegram: https://telegram.me/lemmy98[2]
irc: [lemmy] on freenode and ircnet
obs: lemmy04
*gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102

*

--------
[1] mailto:Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxx
[2] https://telegram.me/lemmy98