Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does OBS think some packages are "unresolvable" while they are not?
Am 09.09.19 um 21:46 schrieb Mathias Homann:
Am Montag, 9. September 2019, 12:02:01 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

Firefox 68.1 is currently building with a hotfix because the packages
provided for a very short time before were broken on x86(-64) therefore
I wiped the binaries directly after publishing.

hm. that binary crashes immediately when I start any video playback (youtube,
twitch).

hmm, unfortunate. But yes, I found another bug in that build which
_should_ just cause a bad video coloring. At least that is what is
happening for me. If it crashes for you that is quite a bigger issue.
The bug should be fixed with recent submission but as I also needed to
fix something in NSPR for Tumbleweed the whole repo needs to rebuild
which now will take again some time.

Wolfgang