Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Extracting spec file from a git repo on OBS
Hi,

On Tuesday, 03 September, 2019 at 11:18 PM, "Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open
Source)" <dominig.arfoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to maintain my spec file in git repo like I do for the rest
of the code with "obs_scm" in "_service".
It would allow to enforce the same change control process on spec files
than on the rest of the code.

I know that Tizen in it's time, had done a hack on their own OBS, but I
wonder if the same facility would be now available on the public
OpenSUSE OBS.
A pointer to a solution would be very appreciated.

You can extract files directly using "obs_scm". You can find an example on how
"obs-server" package is built in OBS:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/OBS:Server:2.10/obs-server/_service?expand=1

Hope this helps!

Regards,