Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bootstrap private OBS issues
On Freitag, 28. Juli 2017, 23:57:36 CEST wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Freitag, 28. Juli 2017, 23:49:16 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
I guess so, but I'm logged in as Admin, it says "OBS Instance Superuser
Admin" in the profile, but there's no Configuration link, neither on the
profile page:

nor on the main page:

Am I too silly?

uh, looks like a bug indeed....

anyway, you should be able to reach it by going to

http://$your_host/configuration

manually

what is

osc -A https://$your_api api /person/Admin

saying? Does it list the global admin role for that user?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany