[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Downloading items via web interface
On Jul 28 2017, Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've noticed certain items, out of the corner of my eye, that don't have a
download icon. There was one in particular that I wanted to download a
short while ago but I worked around by checking out the whole package.

Certain types of files are available for download only when logged in.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5